The latest ARM2SID Firmware Update v3.7 is now available. Changes are listed below.
- Actual FW 3.7 from 19.1.2020 is here.
- Compared to version 3.6, only marginal changes, added reading of OSC3 and ENV3 registers to the third SID emulation, some fix for older bootloaders, a simplified user interface for the update application.
- Compared to version 3.5, a quick response in stereo mode was added (when using a second socket), the dual-mono mode is activated without timeout when both socket is addressed in the same time.
- Also upper addresses mapping is fixed in the update (sometimes misaligned address detection in the update application).
- Update application and configuration program zipped here.
- For the update, just upload to the C64/C128, run it and follow the instructions.
- If you have wired A5/A8 address lines, you can try 3SID files modified for D400h, D420h, and D500h addresses. Download here.