Developer Thorsten Kattanek has just released an update to his Commodore C64 emulator.
The app is available for both Windows and Linux. The 32-bit Windows version also runso n Linux with Wine.
- Bugfix: SyncFound in Floppy1541Class
- [issue # 170 ] D64 Directory list in the FloppyWindow is now updated immediately when there are changes in the image
- Ocode “BIT” in 6502 & 6510 revised
- [issue # 173 ] Fix sound problem when formatting disc
- Pepto Luminaz levels built in. First VICII revision has only 5 luminance levels, all others 9
- You can now choose whether the luminance level of the first or the following revisions should be used
- Video CRT emulation revised and based on Pepto
- [issue # 171 ] All file names that are converted from a QString to char * are now handled by .toLocal8Bit previously toUtf8
- [issue # 175 ] Filename is now correctly specified during export, and any spaces left at the end are removed
- NMI & IRQ revised. (6510 & 6502)
- Bugfix: in the Floppy1541Class, all drives were always emulated even though they were switched off
- Bugfix: mos6502 + mos6510 irq_delay
- Bugfix: Warp mode
- Bugfix: Debugger – Breakgroups Save & Load works again
- [issue # 181 ] Pause button in the C64SpeedWindow works again.
- [issue # 180 ] When reading the CPU from the address 0xde00 – 0xdfff, the last VIC value read is always read from the first phase of the clock cycle.
- [issue # 185 ] If the emu64.ini or the corresponding entry is missing, all windows are displayed in the middle of the screen.
- Comandline command –reset-ini can now be placed anywhere. So far –reset-ini had to be in the first place to be executed.
- [issue # 176 ] Magic Desk Cartridge is now implemented, but first read-only.
- [issue # 106 ] New Comandline command –minimized added
- crossbuild-win-releases.sh revised (SHA512 checksum edition)
- Added audio oscilloscope for SID output
Changes from Ziras
several cross-platform and packaging fixes
- add “lrelease” to src.pro CONFIG, so it doesn’t have to be invoked
manually, helping packagers to use their standard qmake-based rules
- add hardcoded version string to src.pro which is used when building from
a release archive instead of a git repo (which is normal when building
- add fallbacks for unknown operating systems and processor
architectures, assume unknown operating systems are POSIX compliant
- add explicit support for FreeBSD
fix some build / install issues
- on non-windows platforms, enable a default PREFIX of / usr / local
- move documentation files to $ PREFIX / share / doc
- fix lrelease issue, work around https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-77398
by adding explicit install commands for the .qm files