The latest update to DirMaster, v3.1.5, has been released. There are no new features in this release, only bug fixes.
Issues reported by users that were resolved in v3.1.5:
- BAM can display a file chain for an offset file depending on Show Deleted Files toggle  (M. Huth)
- allow VIC-20 BASIC files to be viewed  (S. Houdek)
Issues resolved due to user interest in v3.1.5:
DirMaster has supported 40 track disks since v3 in a limited read-only manner. Some users (most recently, hedning/G*P) expressed interest in better support for 40 track .d64; in response, v3.1.5 resolves these issues, with more features likely in a future version:
- PrologicDOS diskname and id are read from the wrong location 
- improve detection of PrologicDOS, DolphinDOS and SpeedDOS 
- blocks free doesn’t account for tracks 36-40 when an extended track DOS format is detected 
- enable writing files to tracks 36-40 on extended DOS format d64 
- extending a disk from 35 to 40 tracks should initialize the extra BAM for a default extended DOS (default = DolphinDOS) 
Thanks to all who made an effort to submit bug reports and feedback. If you sent a bug report and don’t see it addressed here, don’t worry, it’s in the queue.
Other issues resolved in v3.1.5:
- Can’t set a sector error to 29 
- a .cvt file that contained a .cvt file would unarchive back to the containing .cvt