Latest C64 news I’ve compiled. Sorry if any of this has already been posted as I’ve been stockpiling since my last post. Click on any of the bullet points below to learn more.
- VICE 3.2 has been released. It is a source-only release with all the ports/UI’s of the previous releases.
- Scene World’s latest podcast #47 was released this week and has an extensive interview with Peter Reichenbach of the 128 Remastered project.
- The latest firmware for TheC64 Mini has been released. It’s version 1.0.8 and it addresses input lag.
- Spritemate has released version 1.07 of their Commodore 64 sprite editor.
- You can still pick up the latest edition of Freeze 64 Magazine. Supplies are limited.
- Black Castle Software has released v1.2 of Trolley Follies.
- The latest bi-monthly issue of the Retrogaming Times has been released. Topics cover Metroid style games for C64, and upcoming retro gaming events.