Developer of Hoxs64 Emulator David Horrocks has updated the emulator to v22.214.171.124. This update ads a new feature and fixes a couple of bugs.
- Added debugger step over JSR and step out with stack instructions functionality.
- Fixed incorrect memory map while using the debugger that allowed the VIC to read from IO space. This caused Emufuxx0r to fail while using the debugger.
- Fix ANE opcode for Turrican 3
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP
Core 2 Duo 1.5Ghz or Athlon 2Ghz or Pentium4 3Ghz.
1 GB RAM.
512 MB Graphics Card.
DirectX 9 October 2006 or higher.
Uses d3dx9_31.dll (32 bit 2358KB) or d3dx9_31.dll (64 bit 3885KB)
- A cycle exact emulation.
- Pixel exact VIC emulation of a C64C (the grey dot bug is not emulated).
- 1541 floppy disk drive (read and write).
- Tape player (read only).
- State save.
- Full screen display.
Cartridge support is as follows:
Easy Flash (1MB)