Developer of Hoxs64 Emulator David Horrocks has updated the emulator to v220.127.116.11. This update ads a new feature and fixes a couple of bugs.
- The debugger now displays and parses all numbers using the current selected radix (hex or dec) while permitting the use of “$” and “.” as radix overrides.
- Fixed broken loading of a cartridge with in a save state file.
- Bug fix for randomly distributing keyboard and joystick input into the video frame.
- Changed ANE to use 0xEF as the magic constant as recommended by Groepaz.
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP
Core 2 Duo 1.5Ghz or Athlon 2Ghz or Pentium4 3Ghz.
1 GB RAM.
512 MB Graphics Card.
DirectX 9 October 2006 or higher.
Uses d3dx9_31.dll (32 bit 2358KB) or d3dx9_31.dll (64 bit 3885KB)
- A cycle exact emulation.
- Pixel exact VIC emulation of a C64C (the grey dot bug is not emulated).
- 1541 floppy disk drive (read and write).
- Tape player (read only).
- State save.
- Full screen display.
- Configurable keyboard and joystick.
- D64 G64 P64 FDI TAP PRG P00 T64 file support.
Cartridge support is as follows:
Easy Flash (1MB)