Developer of Hoxs64 Emulator David Horrocks has updated the emulator to v22.214.171.124. This update adds a couple of bug fixes to what’s been a steady stream of new features in August of 2022.
August 22nd 2022 v126.96.36.199
- Fix memory leak when loading a save state file.
August 21st 2022 v188.8.131.52
- Save state file fix.
August 21st 2022 v184.108.40.206
- Added Commodore 1750 REU 512K RAM expansion cartridge. REU option added to the
autoload dialog. Added new command line -reu512k.
- Keyboard assignment dialog fixes. Enable the delete key to clear key assignments.
- Drive VIA fixes for VICE tests testprogs\drive\viavarious\via20.prg | via21.prg
- Testbench mode fix to save the most recent frame PNG.
- New debugger command to trace a number of system clocks.
- Cycle based CPU, CIA, VIC and SID.
- 1541 Disk drive.
- Tape deck.
- Full screen mode.
- Configurable keyboard and joystick.
- D64 G64 P64 FDI TAP PRG P00 T64 file support.
Cartridge support is as follows:
Commodore REU 1750 (512K)
Easy Flash (1MB)
Host PC Requirements
Windows 10 or Windows 7
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 runtime installation.
Intel or AMD 3 GHz (4.0 to 5.0 GHz recommended for some features.)
4 GB RAM.
DirectX 11 graphics card with pixel shader 4.0.