Today Retro Games Limited released Firmware 1.1.2 for TheC64 Mini. This new firmware finally fixes the USB storage support introduced in firmware 1.1.0 to TheC64 Mini. The following information about the 1.1.2 update has been provided.
Please be aware there is currently a 256 item limit (files and/or folders) to assist improved USB memory stick performance. See File Loader for further information.
Version 1.1.2 – Changes
- Fixes an issue where some USB directory layouts result in an empty file list
- v1.1.1 – Amended USB behaviour to help resolve issues users experienced with some USB memory sticks when using the File Loader
- v1.1.0 – Introduces the File Loader so compatible programs can be loaded from USB. See File Loader for further information
- v1.1.0 – Fixes a small issue with the German Virtual Keyboard
- v1.1.0 – Adds the in-game help function in ‘Avenger’ to button A on the joystick
- v1.1.0 – Includes various firmware optimisations and enhancements.