Z64K developer William McCabe has been hard at working updating Z64K.
This is an updated release of v1.2.4 – [Build 20191130.2021]
The following changes have been made:
- Fixed VDC writing to register 19 before 18 behaviour as discussed at emd/c128-vdc.s is broken
- Delayed clearing of sprite collisions register by 4 pixels. Fixes spritevssprite test program.
- REU timing fixes, All VICE test repositoryxfertiming tests pass.
- Mouse cursor icon changes when hovering over Border Mode dimensions image under Screen settings to better hint that screen and border size can be manually adjusted.
- Handle cases where the Vertical smooth scroll is greater than the total number of scan lines per character with the VDC in bitmap mode.