Developer William McCabe has been hard at working updating Z64K. Over the month of May 2019 he’s added and fixed a bunch of features. The current release of Z64K is now v1.2.2.
- Added Atari 2600 TigerVision cartridge support. (extension .3f)
- Fixed behaviour of IO range de00-dfff when no cartridge has been inserted on startup.
- Minor updates to CRT emulation
- Fixed some bugs with VIC 20 serial outthat was causing JiffyDOS to misbehave.
11 May – Major update to Full Screen handling (ALT+ENTER)
- Fixed some weird behavior when using Java 11 of Windows when toggling full screen mode on setup with 3 monitors.
- Full screen settings available under General tab of Global Settings.
- New borderless mode (default full screen method).
- Multiple monitor support (c128 can have 2 active full screens at the same time)
- Added Machine Monitor console history. Use UP/DOWN arrows.
- Made Machine Monitor console window colorful.
- New Machine Monitor console window.
- Updated C128 Machine monitor commands rb0 and rb1 to no longer mess with MMU.
rb0 – debug using memory in RAM bank 0
rb1 – debug using memory in RAM bank 1
system – debug using system view of memory (defaults back to this when exiting monitor)
- breakpoints for c128 now have 17 bit range. eg:-
- bk e000 will set a breakpoint at bank 0 location e000
- bk 1e000 will set a breakpoint at bank 1 location e000.
- Report actual cycles/second executed on slow devices that can’t handle full emulationspeed (e.g. Raspberry Pi).
- Added dumping of C128 mmu in machine monitor. io d500