Z64K developer William McCabe has been hard at working updating Z64K. With the release of v1.2.3 the following changes have been made:
- Reset Cartridge to default bank on when resetting the Atari 2600
- Fixed some MOS6532 default values on reset of Atari 2600. Summer Games and Winter Games work now.
- Removed some glitches during TIA HMOVE .
- Update to RESMP timing. Clouds in Snoopy display much better.
- Improvements to Atari 2600 MOS6532 timeremulation
- Added Atari 26001K and 2K bank switching cartridge detection.
- Fixed some TIA HMOVE behaviour. Mega bitmapDemo displays correctly again.
- Prevent crashing of Atari 2600 when attempting to load unrecognised cartridge size
- Added CPU status in debugger window for Atari 2600
- Added 8K Superchip cartridge detection for Atari 2600
- Create custom sample rate for Atari 2600 to exactlymatch TIA sample rate. Removes high pitch sound from Quadrun.
- Updated Cosmic Ark and Bang! starfield effect to output single/double or no pixel depending on internal TIA clock cycles.
- Updated quick guide to include Atari 2600 Keyboard options for changing switches.
- Atari 2600 – New TIA model which is now much more accurate. Path in snowfield of Spikes Peak displays at the correct position.