Double SIde Games has announced that pre-orders are now being taken for the new Sci-Fi Dungeon RPG Black Dawn Rebirth.
Design & code: Shaun Watters
Music & Sound: Mike Richmond
Introduction code: Colin Vella
- 64 colours on screen
- 7 dungeons (21 levels) to explore
- 14 different weapons
- 21 different types of enemies (3 per dungeon)
- Amazing animated introduction using an entire floppy!
- PAL / NTSC compatible
- Hard drive installable
- Playable on a A500+/A600/Later A2000 and up (requires 1mb of chip ram)
- 3D movement effects available for faster Amiga.
Game package contains:
- Cardboard Box
- Six 3″1/2 Floppies
- Instruction Manual
- Dungeons booklet to draw your own maps and take notes.
- Digital download (ADF)
The game will be released and shipped on Dec 1st. The digital edition will be available that same day.
Last but not least is a live stream run the other day which shows off the final version of the game. Enjoy!