This is a repeating event12/07/2020 10:00 am
The Toronto PET Users Group (TPUG) is pleased to announce the World of Commodore! TPUG would like everyone to join us for a day of all things Commodore! Information about and
The Toronto PET Users Group (TPUG) is pleased to announce the World of Commodore! TPUG would like everyone to join us for a day of all things Commodore!
- Information about and displays of a variety of Commodore computers
- Demonstrations of new hardware and software projects using Commodore equipment
- Screenings of Commodore-related videos
- Vendors selling the latest hardware and software available for Commodore computers as well as classic hardware, accessories, applications, games and much more
- The always popular freebie table! Please feel free to drop off any items you no longer want and help yourself to some goodies. You never know what you’ll find!
See below for details on presentation topics.
Saturday December 7th:
10:00 Doors Open
11:00 Glenn Holmer – Hacking GeckOS
12:00 Lunch Break
1:00 Dr. Richard Immers – Life After Commodore
1:30 Randy Rossi – Bare metal c64 emulation on Raspberry Pi
2:15 Jérémie Marsin – New from Double Sided Games
3:00 Greg Naçu – Introduction to C64 OS
3:30 Greg Naçu – Video Playback with 1541 Ultimate
4:00 Golan Klinger – Vote of Thanks
5:00 Cameron Wallis – The Commodore Story
7:00 Dinner Break
9:00 Socializing / Hacking / Shopping continues…
As always, this list is subject to change.
JP PBM Products by Mail: Super Snapshot cartridges, New Epyx Joysticks, Commodore 64 and Amiga Software and much more.
Toronto PET Users Group: Hardware, Software and Accessories for the complete line of Commodore and Amiga computers, Library Disks, TPUG Memberships.
Vendor table space is available for $10 per each table (96″x30″).
The most convenient accommodation is right in the hotel that the show is being held – Admiral Inn.
Admiral Inn contacts:
- Room rate includes hot breakfast and high speed Internet
- Free local phone calls
- In-room fridge, microwave and coffee machine
- Free cable TV
- Free bathroom amenities and toiletries
- Free parking
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- 24-hour convenience store
- Interact and direct-payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club/enRoute and American Express accepted
Toronto PET Users GroupThe Toronto PET Users Group (TPUG) was founded in 1979 and is the longest continually operating Commodore users group in the world. The club supports all Commodore computers including the PET, SuperPET, CBM B and P series, VIC-20, 64/SX-64/64C, 128/128D, C16, Plus/4, C65 and all Amiga computers as well as the COMAL, CP/M and GEOS environments. We meet monthly, September through June, and in December we host an exposition called The World of Commodore. TPUG is based in Toronto, Canada with members across Canada and around the world. Management Committee (2019) Leif Bloomquist, Ian Colquhoun, Frank Michielli, Golan Klinger, Stewart Russell.[email protected]
Admiral Inn2161 North Sheridan WayThe Admiral Inn is located north of the QEW and west of Erin Mills Parkway.