The latest edition of Kernal64, version 1.5.3, has been released.
What’s new in 1.5.3 (Nov 22th 2019)
- Fixed bug that prevents G64 floppy to run properly on 1571 drive.
- New 2.13 Scala libraries.
- Cart rom handling fix for unordered rom’s index sequence
- New command line option: –cpm64-enabled
- Fixed VDC color palette
- Fixed sprite handling for “Krestage 3” 50 pixels wide sprites
- When JAM opcodes are executed the user can choose if continue or open debugger
- Improved disk change recognition: Now the R/W disk head will read an empty disk for a while while user is changing disk
- New command line option: –run-file. Can be used to run the specific file (on the attached disk) at startup
- Fixed track allocation table for .D64 modified for .D71 support.
- Removed disk insertion emulation when user is dragging a disk
- D64: added last sector gap
- Added directory/bam support for G64 format: now G64 can be previewed
- Minor fixes to pass more CIA’s tests
- Added support for Zaxxon & Mach 5 carts
- VDC: New screen size selection from VDC main screen. Useful to display images larger than PAL dimensions.
- CPU: Fixed RTI, CLI, SEI and PLP; RTI: executes irq immediately if after restoring flags I = 0 and irq is pending; CLI,SEI,PLP: execute next instruction even if irq condition is satisfied
- VIC: general improvements for sprites and gfx